Holiday Open House 2017
|Date:||Sat, Dec 9, 2017 - Sun, Dec 10, 2017|
|Time||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Venue:||18921 Atkins Road, Lodi, CA|
We are hosting a Holiday Open House to help your get your holiday cheer on. Join us for a special wine and tapa tasting of our December Wine Specials: Garnacha Blanca, Graciano and Late Harvest Graciano. We've also planned some fun holiday themed festivities: take Santa's Porron Challenge, try our newly bottled Estate Grown Olive Oil, create your own cork ornament, pick up a Magnum and have it personally signed for you, sit by our firepits and enjoy the best view in Lodi Wine Country! You'll forget the stress of the holidays quicker than you can say Feliz Navidad!
The festivities will include:
- Wine and Tapas! Liz Bokisch loves expressing her creativity through food and her tapas will delight your senses. She has paired a special tasting of our 3 holiday featured wines with a Spanish nibble.
- Take our Santa's #porronchallenge - this is the way we drink wine among friends in Spain!
- Bokisch Vineyards Estate Grown Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made from olive trees at beautiful Terra Alta Vineyard. Prepare to be converted and banish supermarket olive oil forever!
- Signed Magnums. Large format bottles make very special gifts!
- Make your own cork ornament! What's more fun than a little wine in a beautiful setting while crafting?Nothing!