Last Wine Club Release (Fall 2017)
In October we released our fall club wines. If you haven't been into the tasting room to pick up your shipment, please stop by any weekend for a free tasting and pick up. Your pre-paid shipment of wines is waiting for you!
Thanks to all of you that came out to our Fall Club Pick Up Party. Check out the pictures on Flickr...you are the beautiful people!
Next Wine Club Release (Winter 2018)
Our next release will include:
- 2015 Tizona Old Vine Zinfandel, Süess Vineyard
- 2015 Tizona Malbec, Linden Ridge Vineyard
- 2016 Rasteau Red Blend, Terra Alta Vineyard
- Reserva members will also be receiving a bottle of 2016 Late Harvest Graciano.
Members, please login to add to your club shipment. You can upgrade to a full case to receive a discount on shipping rates. The cutoff date for modifications is January 21, 2018. Any modifications after the cutoff date, including address changes, will incur a $20 processing fee.
How to Add to Your Club Shipment
We have upgraded our club section on BokischVineyards.com and you are now able to see and modify your next club shipment online. We hope that once you login you'll find it easy do. We've listed the steps below to help you through the process.
- Click on the top-right area where you’ll see your name.
- Click on Club Memberships on the left side of the page.
- Click on the link that says Edit Club in order to customize your shipment.
- You’ll see the wines already pre-selected that are included in the Winter 2018 Shipment and a list of other wines to choose from. Select the additional wines you want to add to your order.
- Click Submit. You will then get an email confirmation and summary of your order.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at SalutClub @ bokisch.wine or call us during office hours for support.
Important Dates and How to Get Your Winter 2018 Club Shipment
Your credit card will be charged on January 22, 2018. If your credit card has expired or you wish to update the information we have, please login to your account on our website or contact our office at (209)334-4338. The deadline to modify your club shipment is January 21st. Any shipping modifications, address changes or any other changes to orders not done by January 21st will incur a processing fee of $20.
Did you reserve your spot at the fall party on January 27th or 28th?
If you are one of the lucky ones that reserved your place for the party, your wine will be waiting for you at the party. You can take it home with you along with any wine you might buy at special "party" discount prices.
If your wine is scheduled for pick up:
If you can't make it to the party, you may pick up your wines starting January 26th at our tasting room during our regular hours of operation, Friday-Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wine that has not been picked up within 90 days (May 1st) will be shipped at the member's expense.
The tasting room is located east of Lodi at 18921 Atkins Road, Lodi, California
If your wine is scheduled for shipping:
Your wine will be shipped the week of February 5th.
If you add to your club shipment before January 21st to make a full case (12 bottles), you will receive 50% off shipping fees.